Our patient treatment referral service will ensure:
- We will only carry out the treatment the patient is referred for.
- We will discuss all options for treatment with the patient.
- The patient will receive a full and comprehensive treatment plan outlining risks and payment fees.
- The treatment plan will be discussed and signed before treatment begins.
- Any changes or additions to the referred treatment will be discussed with the referring GDP for authorisation.
- The referring GDP will receive regular updates and a comprehensive letter detailing treatment when complete.
- We will return calls within 24 hours.
- We will also provide recommendations for further care.
- You will remain the patient of your general dental practitioner.
- We will discuss all treatment options and the costs with you.
- We will provide a written treatment plan outlining the risks and costs.
- We will give you as much information as possible for you to make an informed choice.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will ensure you receive a high standard of care throughout your patient journey in the practice.
- We will respond to any queries within 24 hrs.
- We will inform your GDP in writing of all treatment carried out and any further recommendations.